SOUTHERN ILLINOIS – Here is a list of Memorial Day ceremonies taking place in southern Illinois on Monday, May 30:
- The City of Carbondale will host its annual Memorial Day service at Woodlawn Cemetery Monday at 10 a.m.
- A Memorial Day service will be held at “Little Arlington” at the Sunset Lawn Cemetery in Harrisburg Monday at 10 a.m.
- Herrin will hold a Memorial Day ceremony Monday at 9 a.m. at the Doughboy across from City Hall.
- Marion’s annual Memorial Day Ceremony is set for Monday at 11 a.m. at Rose Hill Cemetery.
- A Memorial Service will be held Monday at 11 a.m. at the Military Museum in downtown West Frankfort.