The list makers at Forbes.com have put out a list called “Country Cash Kings: 2015” . . . and GARTH BROOKS came out on top, earning an estimated $90 million. TOBY KEITH was a distant second at $53 million. Here’s the list, along with the money they made from things like: Album and merchandise sales, concerts, licensing, publishing royalties, and other business interests. The money was earned between June 2014 and June 2015.
1. Garth Brooks, $90 million
2. Toby Keith, $53 million
3. Jason Aldean, $43.5 million
4. Luke Bryan, $42.5 million
5. Kenny Chesney, $42 million
6. Tim McGraw, $38 million
7. Florida Georgia Line, $36.5 million
8. Zac Brown Band, $32 million
9. A tie between Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton, with $28.5 million apiece.
(Photo: screenshot from youtube video)